Your first and most reliable source of information and products for TPMS in North America. Here, you will find information for Original Equipment Tire Pressure Monitoring Sensors, Service kits, Programming and Diagnostic Tools, and other TPMS related products and offers.
Begin your search now for:
- TPMS Sensor and Service Kit information by vehicle year, make and model information
- Schrader Part No.
- Schrader Catalogs
- TPMS Instructional Manuals and Technical Documents
- TPMS Technology Information
The tire pressure monitoring system, or TPMS, is an electronic system designed to monitor the air pressure inside the tires of various types of vehicles. TPMS provides a wide range of driver benefits including:
- Improved vehicle handling and road traction
- Decreased rate of tire tread wear
- Improved fuel economy by up to 10%
- Reduced CO2 emissions
Driver safety should never be compromised. This is why Schrader sells only original equipment manufactured TPMS sensors and accessories. This means that all of our parts meet or surpass industry standards in both function and build quality. Is your tire pressure warning light on? Do you have malfunctioning sensor? Need help with reset and relearn procedures? Our TPMS experts will help you get back on the road in no time.
Spare yourself the dreaded TPMS headache by creating an account with Schrader.