Click on item for more details:
This list is being continuously updated.
Content: - 1 Core - 1 Cap - 1 Stem - 1 Nut - 1 Grommet - 1 Seat
1. Fill tires with required pressure.
2. Use TPMS device to activate all sensors.
3. For a standard ignition: Ignition ON (Motor OFF).
4. In Keyless locking system: Set ignition to ON position by pressing the ON / START button twice (ON / START).
5. Connect the OBD II module to the OBD connector.
6. Follow the on-screen instructions.
7. Ignition OFF then ON (Motor OFF).
8. Wait 5 minutes.
NOTE: If TPMS warning light remains on after the engine control unit has been reset, it must be driven with at least 30 km / h for up to 20 min.
(A)=42.7 mm; (B)=Type 1
Content: - 1 Stem - 1 Screw
For more information on product and availability please contact us at Schrader-SalesEU@Sensata.com