Click on item for more details:
This list is being continuously updated.
1. Fill all four tires with the recommended pressure.
2. Set the ignition to ON / RUN (engine off).
3. Press the tire pressure reset button (on the instrument panel or glove compartment).
4. Select "SET 1" (button position 1) or "SET 2" (button position 2).
5. Read the sensors in the order LF, RF, RR, LR with TPMS tool.
6. Connect the OBD II module to the OBD connector
7. Follow the on-screen instructions to reset the ECU
8. Leave vehicle with ignition on and read sensors again with TPMS tool in the same order LF, RF, RR, LR.
9. Start the vehicle; TPMS light should go out. NOTE: If the TPMS warning light remains on after the engine control unit has been reset, it must be driven at least 30 km / h for up to 20 min.
For more information on product and availability please contact us at Schrader-SalesEU@Sensata.com