Click on item for more details:
This list is being continuously updated.
Content of the service kit: - 1 stem - 1 screw - 1 metal bar
Contents- 1 Screw 1 Stem 1 Nut 1 Grommet 1 Cap 1 Core
1. Fill all tires with the required pressure.
2. Use TPMS device to activate all sensors.
3. Ignition ON (engine off).
4. Press the left / right arrow buttons (on the left side of the multifunction steering wheel) to select SERVICE> TYRE PRESSURE (SERVICE> tire pressure); Press OK.
5. The TYRE PRESSURE WILL BE DISPLAYED AFTER A FEW MINUTES message appears.
6. Press the DOWN ARROW key; The message USE CURRENT PRESSURE AS NEW REFERENCE VALUES appears.
7. Press OK to confirm. The TYRE PRESSURE MONITOR RESTARTED message is displayed.
8. Drive with at least 30 km / h for at least 20 min.
9. The current tire pressure will be displayed.
(A)=47.4 mm; (B)=Type 2
For more information on product and availability please contact us at Schrader-SalesEU@Sensata.com